One of the biggest expenses for wedding reception decor is ceiling draping and a bride on a limited budget should not attempt to include this unless she can handle the costs involved. Here are some tips for the brides who are considering this
1. Ceiling draping should only be installed by a professional as there are many things that can go wrong in the installation at a wedding reception venue.
2. Ceiling draping is usually charged per panel or arm and the more panels you use the more expensive it becomes.
3. Ambience lighting is not included and would also be an additional cost to consider.
4. A lot of details need to be handled for this particular service as installation takes more than a few hours and venues need to accommodate for this, and sometimes this is an additional cost for couples.
5. The most common fabric used for this is chiffon but wedding vendors may have different options.
6 .Measurements should be taken for the height, length and width of room in order to get an accurate quote.
Finding the perfect ceremony venue is dependent on your budget, availability, number of guests, and whether you would want an indoor or outdoor ceremony. Each ceremony space in Tampa Bay is unique and design and decor is custom to each ceremony location. From a chapel to a garden to a luxurious indoor setting there are many possibilities in the Tampa Bay area and we will work with you to find the perfect one for you!
An Officiant is a very important part of the wedding ceremony, as the Officiant is truly the person who will guide you as the vows are being spoken, the person who will share his love and warmth to the couple and family members and any guests present. There are several types of ceremonies that can be performed and the Officiant will help you decide which one reflects your preferences as a couple.
The concept and design of your wedding flowers are a very important part of your wedding day. Cherished Ceremonies collaborates with preferred florists that we know will produce beautiful results on your wedding day. From a beach wedding to an elegant reception, the florist will create exquisite results! This is the florists work at the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
One of the most beautiful ways to celebrate your wedding day is to have your reception held at a waterfront venue with large open window views! This adds to the look of your reception, is breathtaking, and will leave lasting memories for you and your guests to cherish! Call us to arrange your wedding at one of the waterfront venues located throughout Tampa Bay!
The most common color brides love for their weddings is PINK. Different shades of pink such as pastel pink, hot pink, pale pink, mauve pink are all common color choices brides love. Pink can be a beautiful soft color or a bold intense hot pink. We encourage brides to make their wedding day the color they dream of whether its a pink or red or purple color scheme, you want to see your favorite colors on your wedding day!
If ever there were so many choices in the wedding world then centerpieces would be on the top of the list. But with all the possibilities of beautiful centerpieces, they all come with a price tag. Centerpieces can be as elaborate or as simple as your budget allows. The pricing is according to how many flowers are being used, what type of flowers, the labor costs involved and the type of vases being used. A simply done centerpiece can be just as elegant as a candelabra with a large floral arrangement. We will work with you to create a wedding centerpiece that is within your budget and style and colors.
Are you the type of bride that wants a beach wedding but doesn't want to buy a package designed by someone else? You want to choose your flowers, your colors, your decor, and make it more personally yours! We understand this and we can create a custom beach wedding package designed by you! Although the price may be slightly higher, if you are a particular bride, the extra expense may be worth it to you!
If there is one thing that makes a bride nervous is picking out flowers! They are so overwhelmed with details and family and budgets that they can't make up their mind on what type of flowers they want. Brides may spend hours looking at pictures, make a decision, and then, change their mind a day later. The best way I have handled this for brides to ask them to please give me their selection one month prior to wedding day. Then fourteen days prior to wedding day ask for a Final Decision, hoping we are not too far off from the previous choice. This works well, as the bride feels she has time to change her mind once more!
1. Choose a Venue that has lower pricing on weekdays or seasonal pricing that is lower. If you can manage a wedding during the week, this is a money saver. Also, have a early afternoon wedding, some venues also have lower pricing for daytime versus evening weddings.
2. No one wants to hear this if you are planning a large wedding with lots of family and friends, but one way to keep costs down is to lower your invite numbers. A wedding for 75 guests is going to be less expensive than a wedding for 100 guests, you can save that money for a honeymoon!
3. Hire a wedding planner that can work with your budget and has done the area research to know what is possible for your intended budget. Relax and let someone else take care of the details and save you money at the same time. Its a win-win situation.
Getting married is a big decision, and pulling everything together takes a lot of time and effort and planning. There are details that need to be addressed, family situations that play a role in your big day, and then there is the stressful situation of budgeting and finances. The graph below shows average costs in the Tampa Bay area for all components of your wedding. Because things can quickly get out of hand, hiring a wedding planner is priceless. Having someone who knows the ropes and is working on your behalf with all vendors is such a benefit to couples! Studies have shown that hiring a wedding planner actually will save couples a lot of money because of industry knowledge and experience. This is hopefully a once in a lifetime event, treat it with careful thought and consideration before undertaking everything yourself.