1. Ceiling draping should only be installed by a professional as there are many things that can go wrong in the installation at a wedding reception venue.
2. Ceiling draping is usually charged per panel or arm and the more panels you use the more expensive it becomes.
3. Ambience lighting is not included and would also be an additional cost to consider.
4. A lot of details need to be handled for this particular service as installation takes more than a few hours and venues need to accommodate for this, and sometimes this is an additional cost for couples.
5. The most common fabric used for this is chiffon but wedding vendors may have different options.
6 .Measurements should be taken for the height, length and width of room in order to get an accurate quote.